Experienced and high performing real estate lawyer who consistently delivers on work in a timely manner. Creates strategic alliances with clients, referral partners and business partners for mutual benefit.
|l Exemplary drafting skills
||l Excellent communication skills
|l Outstanding leadership skills
|l Client account management expertise
- Set up and managing a law firm specializing in Property Law that has attracted and maintained clients that include banks and property developers.
- Successfully handled and completed numerous Property Law briefs particularly for property developers, purchasers and vendors.
Proprietor – August 2006 to Present
Mumbi Mionki & Company Advocates– Nairobi
Transactional law including contract negotiation and drafting: joint venture agreements, real estate transactions, intellectual property matters, banking, finance and securities, company formation and shareholder agreements.
Associate – January 2004 to February 2006
Miller & Company Advocates– Nairobi
Legal support for banks and financial institutions.
Legal support for buyers and sellers of land and real estate.
Client management including making periodical status reports.
University of London
- Post graduate Diploma in Law 2003
Kenya School of Law- Nairobi, Kenya
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) 2001
University of Nairobi- Nairobi, Kenya
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education 1995
Alliance Girls’ High School
- Kenya Property Developers Association (KPDA)
- Law Society of Kenya (LSK)